Our Kinetic Carbine 2 course is a 1 day, 8-hour class that will take shooters skills with the carbine to the next level. Shooters will apply advanced marksmanship skills during intermediate and close range engagements, learn traditional and unconventional positions, perform movement techniques, build effective shooting positions quickly while using available barricades/cover, and more. Shooters will leave the course with a demonstrated knowledge of how to more effectively employ the carbine.
Kinetic Carbine 2 is not a beginner’s course. Kinetic Carbine 1 is a prerequisite to enroll in Kinetic Carbine 2. Our Intro to Carbine Course is appropriate for those with no prior Carbine experience.
*All students must either be existing QPro Defense Clients, possess a NM CHL, or submit to a criminal background check. Law enforcement, Active Military, and First Responders are exempt from this requirement.
Kinetic Carbine – Required Gear List
- AR-style carbine/rifle/Pistol Caliber Carbine (PCC)
- 500 for rifle calibers/PCC shooters need 500 rounds of ball–factory ammo for carbine (no reloads)
- Rifle magazines, standard 30 round capacity (3 min)
- 2 point adjustable rifle sling (S2Delta, Vikings Tactics, Magpul, Blue Force Gear, etc.)
- Rifle magazine pouch(s) (minimum of 2 recommended)
- Duty Handgun
- 200 rounds of factory ammo for handgun/PCC shooters will need 200 more rounds for handgun (no reloads)
- Handgun magazines (3 min)
- Duty Holster (strong side outside the waistband, no shoulder or cross draw holsters)
- Sturdy pistol belt
- Pistol magazine pouch(s)
- Knee Pads (recommended)
- Elbow Pads (optional)
- Weapon cleaning kit & lube
- Hearing/eye protection
- Clothes appropriate for the season and a high altitude desert
- Long sleeve shirt & pants, (no low cut open tops that can catch hot brass)
- Closed-toed athletic/outdoor footwear
- Water bottle, water, snacks, lunch
- Sunscreen & Chapstick
NOTE: Carbines, PCCs, rifles, or ammunition of questionable quality or in questionable condition will not be
appropriate for this course. We will be conducting live-fire drills, so firearms must be reliable and safe for use.
Questions? Contact your Lead Instructor prior to course start date.